07 350z for £12,995 on Autotrader

nothingz

Hi bud and welcome to the forum. Its only five miles from you so may be worth a look.

I would want to know ( with docs) exactly what it has had done and by who. I would also get a full AA inspection. It seems cheap for what it is if its right but remember it will also be highlighted as a cat D so resale will be very very difficult.

Let us know how you get on. :) You could get a brand new 08 GT for under 20k recently.

thanks all, yes i m new to this forum. It seems a very nice community here.

i would prefer with a GT pack and leather seat...but with this price it might worth a look too...however not sure if the red looks good on a Z but it seem quite rare?

wow, a brand new 08 GT under 20k!?

No standard Chilli Red paint, but with a Do-Luck kit on.

national2008032.jpg

national2008018-1.jpg

Good luck with the search. That one looks good in print, you need to have a look see. Rosso Red is not a bold, so check and see which it is. Could be a Chilli just registered late, can't tell from the photo. Post up any other ads you see. Loads of people on here happy to give you advise, plus might even know the car.