GENUINE EXEDY CLUTCH KIT

ZMANALEX

Very nice bit of kit at a very nice price Alex, I have one and love it :D

Like you say Martin a great piece of kit and great value. :thumbs:

Direct replacement for stock and ideal for someone who does not want to spend a fortune on an expensive upgrade.

My clutch kit for the Roadster cost over £1500.00 :surrender:

• 1 month later...

that clutch is the same as comes on the car from nissan mate, so no advantage! When my clutch went at 50k i swapped it for the same one with a lightened flywheel a JWT one and did feel a little difference, felt more responsive and think it cost me around £100 cash (No receipt for the work) to fit from my local garge who do all the work on my Z :thumbs:

thats at my local garage though who look after me!! but do really good work especially bodywork as some off the guys on here will vouch for !!

So dont no what others might charge :thumbs:

Do you think they would look after me if i paid them a vist in the near future bud? Clutch is coming to its end.

is this sold?

as you may know from my newbie post, alex is going to sort me out with a dealer down south that i bought my car from and the clutch died only 40-50 miles from home...trailered home :(

il get back to you and let you know what alex can sort for me tomorrow