had it a year now - should I extend the warranty?

sprevett

it came with the Nissan Extended Warranty from the dealer when I got it, it's a Sept 04 car with 20k miles now. Can I just extend another year and is it worth it?

i note on my avatar that I am still a Z Hopeful :blush: erm....what exactly am I hopeful of now? (other than Keeley Hazell turning up in hotpants to washe the Zed of course) B)

it came with the Nissan Extended Warranty from the dealer when I got it, it's a Sept 04 car with 20k miles now. Can I just extend another year and is it worth it?

i note on my avatar that I am still a Z Hopeful :blush: erm....what exactly am I hopeful of now? (other than Keeley Hazell turning up in hotpants to washe the Zed of course) B)

Youre a Z Hopeful until a hundred posts IIRC :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

HOW MUCH??!!!!!!!!!:scare::scare::scare:

Just got my renewal form from Nissan Extended Warranty (who I note is actually Car Plan Ltd t/a.....)and they want £699 for a years warranty (car will be 5yrs old later this year but has only done 20k miles)

Thats DOUBLE what you paid CS????

anyone else been quoted this ginormous price? can it possibly be worth it?

Nothing of course to do with the fact your piccy is not of a ZED :boxing:

HOW MUCH??!!!!!!!!!:scare::scare::scare:

Just got my renewal form from Nissan Extended Warranty (who I note is actually Car Plan Ltd t/a.....)and they want £699 for a years warranty (car will be 5yrs old later this year but has only done 20k miles)

Thats DOUBLE what you paid CS????

anyone else been quoted this ginormous price? can it possibly be worth it?

I too got a renewal price from Nissan direct, I then called around the dealers to see what they could offer me, it’s the only way I managed to get a better deal by calling around… :thumbs: