ABERDEEN MEET - 7th March

ab350z

Seeing as we now represent half the Z community up here (JOKING!), thought I'd start the ball rolling on an Abz meet & drive out for March then slopey shoulder the organising onto Stew!

Weekends in March are -

7th/8th

14th/15th

21st/22nd

28th/29th

Did a run to Glenshee today, 132 mile round trip there and back, fits the bill for a small scale meet i'd say!!

Seeing as we now represent half the Z community up here (JOKING!), thought I'd start the ball rolling on an Abz meet & drive out for March then slopey shoulder the organising onto Stew!

Weekends in March are -

7th/8th

14th/15th

21st/22nd

28th/29th

Did a run to Glenshee today, 132 mile round trip there and back, fits the bill for a small scale meet i'd say!!

I'm one of the new Aberdeenshire recruits! :boxing: Home from offshore for 7th/8th & 28th/29th! Glenshee run sounds good! :thumbs:

Funny enough I was going to post this up today....

I'll happily make up routes etc if a date is confirmed.

Unfortunately with offshore rotas it'll never be the case that everyone is happy!

Two runs could work and I'd easily be up for it!

Now to do some investigating......

Hi all

Looks like two meets the best way to do this :teeth: . the first meet at the start of the month, 7th/8th and then another meet for the rest at 21st/22nd. I am more than willing to take one for the team and do both dates :p .

Not wanting to orginse (take over) this meet but more than willing to help. maybe meet at the B&Q car park at Garthdee (in the morning) and then take the south dee side road to Ballater and then the north side road to Breamer, stop for something to eat at the Hungry Highlander hear its good. Then down past Glenshee to Blairgowrie then do a 180 turn back to Aberdeen. Done this run abouth three weeks ago with a pal, great scenery, great road, great drive.

If any one has another route they think is better please say.

What do you all think?

Please leave some comments on what you all think!

Hi all

Looks like two meets the best way to do this :teeth: . the first meet at the start of the month, 7th/8th and then another meet for the rest at 21st/22nd. I am more than willing to take one for the team and do both dates :p .

Not wanting to orginse (take over) this meet but more than willing to help. maybe meet at the B&Q car park at Garthdee (in the morning) and then take the south dee side road to Ballater and then the north side road to Breamer, stop for something to eat at the Hungry Highlander hear its good. Then down past Glenshee to Blairgowrie then do a 180 turn back to Aberdeen. Done this run abouth three weeks ago with a pal, great scenery, great road, great drive.

If any one has another route they think is better please say.

What do you all think?

Please leave some comments on what you all think!

Sounds spot on!

Oh crap, I have an appointment at 2.30pm on the 7th so I can't make that day :dry: Doug is offshore too so he can't manage either. Gonna have to be the later one for me.

Sounds like a good run though and you guys will definitely have to get some pics up after the event :thumbs: