project Z is complete!

LRF4N

when i chose the diff parts of the kit i thought it was subtle.... when i saw them on i was like.....erm i didnt order these!!! turned out to look meaner than i expected (no complaints) lol. wait till u see it in the flesh jay

when i chose the diff parts of the kit i thought it was subtle.... when i saw them on i was like.....erm i didnt order these!!! turned out to look meaner than i expected (no complaints) lol. wait till u see it in the flesh jay

350Z_aero_kit.jpg

+1 greddy looks subtle in the pics but isn't when you see it in the flesh. Awesome looking car tho bud :thumbs:

+1 greddy looks subtle in the pics but isn't when you see it in the flesh. Awesome looking car tho bud :thumbs:

not actually seen the greddy bumper in the flesh mate, it does look subtle in pics tho. the roofs spoilers made by stillen, thats the only one i could find. looks good but u cant open the but fully.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=S ... model=350Z

quite like their bodykit also esp the front bumper

not actually seen the greddy bumper in the flesh mate, it does look subtle in pics tho. the roofs spoilers made by stillen, thats the only one i could find. looks good but u cant open the but fully.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=S ... model=350Z

quite like their bodykit also esp the front bumper

:doh: Thought your kit was greddy - was probably tired when I posted! My comments are kind of irrelevant now :blush: