350Z breakers?

Madden

Hello all

I have been tracking down all my parts to rebuild my 350z since i brought it crashed. I have managed to get pretty much everything from 2 guys off this forum. I would like to thank R35LEE and ZMANALEX for their help :thumbs:

All i have left to find is a drivers side uk xenon and a passanger side headlamp washer with cap.

I have been on the phone all day and getting pi**ed off with it now. I have been speaking to alot of people and nothing has come up.

I was meant to get the headlight today but i rang them just before i had someone going to collect it and they rang me back saying that they where the 2007 spec lights and the passanger side was broken. I have been speaking to the same guy there for 2-3 weeks and only noticed today that they where broken and not for the 2004 car. Not happy with them at all. :rant: Their prices where so high and crazy at the same time. We not be recomending them to anyone. Plus everytime i spoke to them the price would change :angry:

So been on the phone today calling breakers i have found through google. Found a place that had about 5 350z's. They had the headlight and gave me the most crazy price i have ever heard. They wanted £595+ vat for one light. WTF :scare: I told him i could get them for £200 and that Nissan can surply them for £528 including vat brand spanking. He then hang up. What a f-ing (can't say)

So does anyone know any decent breakers with good reasonable prices. I need these parts asap and have had people hunting for them but nothing :wacko:

Cheers

Jamie

Hello all

I have been tracking down all my parts to rebuild my 350z since i brought it crashed. I have managed to get pretty much everything from 2 guys off this forum. I would like to thank R35LEE and ZMANALEX for their help :thumbs:

All i have left to find is a drivers side uk xenon and a passanger side headlamp washer with cap.

I have been on the phone all day and getting pi**ed off with it now. I have been speaking to alot of people and nothing has come up.

I was meant to get the headlight today but i rang them just before i had someone going to collect it and they rang me back saying that they where the 2007 spec lights and the passanger side was broken. I have been speaking to the same guy there for 2-3 weeks and only noticed today that they where broken and not for the 2004 car. Not happy with them at all. :rant: Their prices where so high and crazy at the same time. We not be recomending them to anyone. Plus everytime i spoke to them the price would change :angry:

So been on the phone today calling breakers i have found through google. Found a place that had about 5 350z's. They had the headlight and gave me the most crazy price i have ever heard. They wanted £595+ vat for one light. WTF :scare: I told him i could get them for £200 and that Nissan can surply them for £528 including vat brand spanking. He then hang up. What a f-ing (can't say)

So does anyone know any decent breakers with good reasonable prices. I need these parts asap and have had people hunting for them but nothing :wacko:

Cheers

Jamie

Whos the Guy to avoid Jamie?

Cheers too for the heads up. There are plenty of shoddy traders out there. I was stung once with my old VW. I advertised what they did on all the main vw forums to warn others to avoid them. It's the best way to affect companies like them and make them treat us fairly in the long run. :)

No problems guys i just dont like public airing bad news about certain companys. I have seen it turn sour many times before.

Still cant find this bloody uk headlight and washer jet with cap. I can get them brand new but when if i can get them 2nd hand it will save me well over £300

I might just buy a JDM light for now so that the body shop can do their job .

No problems guys i just dont like public airing bad news about certain companys. I have seen it turn sour many times before.

Still cant find this bloody uk headlight and washer jet with cap. I can get them brand new but when if i can get them 2nd hand it will save me well over £300

I might just buy a JDM light for now so that the body shop can do their job .

?? this do

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/350Z-2004-Driver- ... 240%3A1318

Yea that is a JDM light that has been butchered to fit a uk car. The wiring has had the 6 pin plug cut off it. It also has no electric height adjutser on it.

That was the one i was going to buy so that the body shop can fit it to get all the panel gaps sort. :lol:

Cheers for looking mate.

There are some good memeber on here. They have been searching for me and letting me know they have found headlights that might do the job :teeth::lol: Great stuff.

Many thanks all