Blackberry storm ok with 350Z bluetooth?

Rene13

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you again but completely changed my mind now...

Instead of the Iphone I'm intending of buying the Blackberry Storm now. I have a 350Z 2006 model with telephone craddle working perfectly with my bluetooth enabled mobile phone. Does it communicates with the BB Storm too? According to the sales person in shop I need to check with Nissan as the car is 3 years old???

Any Blackberry Storm users out there that can shed a light on this?

Rene

• 2 months later...

Hi Rene,

DO NOT BUY A BLACKBERRY STORM! :angry:

They are crap I have had mine for 3 months now and it's faults are:- :rant:

It freezes the screen.

It can switch off when you receive a call, text or a email and can take upto 15 mins to restart again so you can use it.

You have to redo your contacts if you travel abroad because the software cannot work out that the number in your contacts has a +44 code before it and will only show the number calling and not the name.

My phone also chooses to not fully charge the battery and it will switch off with no battery left after only 6 hours with no calls.

These are all known faults to Blackberry who do not want to fix the software problems.

This does not effect other phones just the Storm with the touch screen.

If you still want one :doh: you can buy mine cheap if you like

Hi Rene,

DO NOT BUY A BLACKBERRY STORM! :angry:

They are crap I have had mine for 3 months now and it's faults are:- :rant:

It freezes the screen.

It can switch off when you receive a call, text or a email and can take upto 15 mins to restart again so you can use it.

You have to redo your contacts if you travel abroad because the software cannot work out that the number in your contacts has a +44 code before it and will only show the number calling and not the name.

My phone also chooses to not fully charge the battery and it will switch off with no battery left after only 6 hours with no calls.

These are all known faults to Blackberry who do not want to fix the software problems.

This does not effect other phones just the Storm with the touch screen.

If you still want one :doh: you can buy mine cheap if you like

I have to disagree. I've had mine since November(Was one of the first storms in the uk) & have never had any issues with it :D

mine was sh!te but got much much better after some serious firmware updates. Doesnt crash anymore :teeth:

+1 above.

I have had mine for 4 months and i love the phone. Touch screen takes a little time to get used to but does everything and more. :thumbs: