2nd Hand Nismo Exhaust - Prov SOLD

Adriank

My Nismo Exhaust for sale, was on the car when i bought it, so unsure of its age!

Would prefer to sell it without the y pipe, and also for it to be collected from TGM sport in fleet.

This are the best pics i have of it on the car, but i can/will take more once the snow goes away!

Looking for a price in the region of £425.

Photo0040.jpg

Photo0092.jpg

Ah.

Seems odd.

What seems odd!?

Random person becomes a southern agent for a trader 250 miles away out of their spare room with no previous (stated) trading experience, no showroom, fitting facilities etc. Who do you deal with, Envy or Chilli? just seems like Envy have not got a new distrubution point rather than a new outlet.

Just seems odd to me thats all :blush:

Not odd, but good business sense, imo. It's ideal for Z folk in the south, to pop along and view the goods at chilli's before they buy. Insead of ordering from upnorth and waiting days for it to arrive, in one peice, if you're lucky. Great for when they do the mod days as well.

Not odd, but good business sense, imo. It's ideal for Z folk in the south, to pop along and view the goods at chilli's before they buy. Insead of ordering from upnorth and waiting days for it to arrive, in one peice, if you're lucky. Great for when they do the mod days as well.

I agree with the sentiment if it was an Envy outlet down south, it just seems to be someone keeping the stuff in their garage? I hope its a benefit i really do, it just seems a tiny bit odd to me thats all, no malice intended....... :blush:

Prob not that easy/affordable to just open a store. If you ask me it's a great move to test the water first from home...

I'm also amazed no one has opened in the South sooner! We have money down here we want to spend! Def agree as well that the chance to view an item first makes a massive difference! :)

And sorry Adrian to hijack your exhaust sale! :lol:

I agree with the sentiment if it was an Envy outlet down south, it just seems to be someone keeping the stuff in their garage? I hope its a benefit i really do, it just seems a tiny bit odd to me thats all, no malice intended....... :blush:

Sarnie, it does make perfect sense what they are doing. Stocking things like carbon bonnets, suspension, etc, means we can pop along and see the goods before we buy. That has been a major sticking point in the Zed community in that the good traders always seemed to be up north so we either had to buy blind (well on pictures) or go there and see it. Take my Varis lip for instance. Its a great bit of kit, but theres no way in hell I would have forked out that money without seeing one first. Potentially that would have meant a trip up north or to a show were someone else has it, but now I can pop down the road (in relation to up north!) and see one. Great move :thumbs:

Adrian if the nismo is going, whats coming to replace it ?

I have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball to go on mate, was going to keep the nismo too, but its huge and im going to be moving, dont need another huge thing to lug about when i do!

V.Nice bud, if only you were closer to me i would of snapped i off your hands straight away, really is a great buy :thumbs: