2nd Hand Nismo Exhaust - Prov SOLD

Adriank

Cheers chaps.

I had the bad news when my car came back from the body shop, that although they replaced my bumper (did a cracking job), they didnt think the insurance company would pay out for a new exhaust. I taked to their head tech guy for about 30mins and although he agrees its wonkey, its the left tip thats off and she hit me on the right. Also there appear to be no marks/scratches/etc on the exhaust, so they cant persue it. Said that the hangers were all straight and good but the pipe from the tip to back box is bent. If they replaced it and the ins company didnt pay out, I'd have to pay for it. So I took the excuse to get Adrian's :teeth:

Cheers chaps.

I had the bad news when my car came back from the body shop, that although they replaced my bumper (did a cracking job), they didnt think the insurance company would pay out for a new exhaust. I taked to their head tech guy for about 30mins and although he agrees its wonkey, its the left tip thats off and she hit me on the right. Also there appear to be no marks/scratches/etc on the exhaust, so they cant persue it. Said that the hangers were all straight and good but the pipe from the tip to back box is bent. If they replaced it and the ins company didnt pay out, I'd have to pay for it. So I took the excuse to get Adrian's :teeth:

So the exhaust went a bit Digsy???? ;):lol:

Cheers chaps.

Aye, but at least he knew what caused it. For me its still a mystery. Givent he lack of resistance put up by the missus to get this, I think it must have been her. She did a good job of hiding the damange if she did as I cant see a mark on it :wacko::headhurt:

Cheers chaps.

Aye, but at least he knew what caused it. For me its still a mystery. Givent he lack of resistance put up by the missus to get this, I think it must have been her. She did a good job of hiding the damange if she did as I cant see a mark on it :wacko::headhurt:

She doesnt mind because she wknows where it came from / where the moneys going :-P

I must of made a good impression LOL.