A lot of 350z items for sale (Part 1)

sunset350z

Hi all, i recently bought the remaining stock from Andrew at ESR. As you are all aware, BigPhil is very ill, and Andrew is unable to carry on trading due to the sad circumstances. So i've decided to take it on.

All stock is brand new, except where stated. I am not a trader, so i'm selling everything at basically second hand prices. Any queries then please pm me, thanks. P&P extra

1: Scorpion Exhaust..................................................................£300*SOLD*

2: Endless SSS Front (Brembo) Brake Pads.................................£100*SOLD*

3: Ferodo DS2500 Rear (Brembo) brake Pads..............................£50*SOLD*

4: HEL Braided Brake Lines (Brembo) in Blue...............................£50 *1 SET ONLY*

5: Goodridge Braided Brake Lines (Brembo)................................£60 *SOLD OUT*

6: Goodridge Braided Brake Lines (Non Brembo)..........................£60*FOR JDM only a few left!!* 8 lines!!

7: Summit Strut Brace...............................................................£100

8: Stillen Grounding Kit..............................................................£50 *SOLD*

9: Summit Underbody Chassis Braces.........................................£220 These retail at £450!! the longer its in my garage the more tempted i am to fit this to my ZED B)

10: Stillen Engine Damper...........................................................£100*SOLD*

11: Red Anodised Power steering Bottle........................................£80 *1 LEFT!!!*

12: Red Anodised Expansion Bottle...............................................£80 *1 LEFT!!!*

No sorry, will obviously have to add P&P to the prices, but i will endeavour to keep the postage costs as low as possible. I will be taking as many items as possible to shows, and they can also be picked up, or meet half way within reasonable distances. I,m based in South wales and work in Bath, so i can cover a fair distance if need be.

Any pics of the =

11: Red Anodised Power steering Bottle........................................£80 *LAST 2 REMAINING*

12: Red Anodised Expansion Bottle...............................................£80 *LAST 2 REMAINING*

PM them to us if easier, thanks bud :thumbs: