My UK 350z GT NISMO is for sale ***SOLD***

Daaave

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to ask, has it been lowered using what ? :D

Good point - Eibach springs. Forgot about that :blush:

I've had quite a few interested people call me up since I've revised the price, but everyone keeps changing their minds on when they want to see it!

At this rate I'll still have it in a few months, although that may not be a bad thing as I went out for a drive with a few friends at the weekend to try their cars to guide me on what next to buy. The drive home in the Zed was still great fun!

THE CAR IS NOW SOLD.

I'm extremely pleased that the first genuine enquiry resulted in a viewing and sale. I was on the brink of deciding to keep the car for another couple of years as I'm only going to buy another toy and if I hadn't been out of the country this past week with work I would have removed the ad. I was sick of people calling me up asking 100 questions then asking if I'd take £11k......

I think the buyer will be joining the forum and the car will stay in the community thankfully. I love that car so I'll be back to check up on it! :teeth:

Onwards... trackday car suggestions anyone? Criteria: Lightweight, rear wheel drive, ~200bhp/tonne, not going to cost the earth in brakes and tyres or repairs should I drop it in the kitty litter. I have another car to be sensible in so currently top of the list is a Caterham Roadsport.

First to see bought!!

Thanks to Dave for a really great viewing, test drive and not too hard sell! :D

The pics really dont do the car justice and I cant wait to drive it home. A stunning vehicle thats obviously been look after and loved and, rest assured, that will continue.

Coming from a Supra I just need to get used to changing gear now! lol

See you wednesday Dave

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

First to see bought!!

Thanks to Dave for a really great viewing, test drive and not too hard sell! :D

The pics really dont do the car justice and I cant wait to drive it home. A stunning vehicle thats obviously been look after and loved and, rest assured, that will continue.

Coming from a Supra I just need to get used to changing gear now! lol

See you wednesday Dave

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Not wasting anytime. Good stuff!

:welcome: to the forum and I'm glad it's sticking about. It's a stunning car and all those that have seen the car at Wales will agree.

Hi Guys

Quick Update

I drove home on Wednesday evening and cant remove the smile! Unfortunately had to spend the entire journey on the motorway but, rest assured, Thursday the B roads of hampshire were ablaze with blue :lol:

Im going to love this car, its so great to drive and the torque! Incredible :yahoo: