Goodwood trackday report :D

hagar

Took the Z to Goodwood today. What a track! It is such a lovely fast track I was having a ball, I reeled in a 200sx and a 330bhp Skyline. The day was 260 notes and worth every penny, plenty of track time and only five cars on track at any one time.

Superb setup and very well organised this is a track day EVERYONE should do at least once.

The car, as ever, was spot on and handled very precise. Although I did leave ESP on the car never once triggered and I wasn't hanging around - with no run off area unless you dont mind a hefty repair bill it is worth keepit it on, I wasn't slow and as i said it didnt come on (Debate it elsewhere )

What a fantastic day, the car sounded so nice with the plenum and cats and the throttle response was 10x better than as standard! The noise it makes now is lovely, you hear the intake system bringing the air in - I think next mod will be a pop charger

Here are the pics -> http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1985

it threatened a few times but was just right all day :)

There was a McClarren F1 there and quite a few bits of exotica - loads of them came up to talk to me about the Z though which was nice. Bascially they all agree its excellent value for money and generally got the thumbs up :)