THIS WEEKEND ONLY Now Sold

leon britton

My chilli red z for sale,53 plate fantastic condition and any GENUINE enquires then i will post piccys. I have a px deal kinda done but would rather sale the Z

£8,750.00

mileage? uk or import? bit more info needed mate if you want to try and sell it :thumbs:

I was looking for a UK model, however if you post the spec (as I don't know the equivalent trim level for a UK GT model) I would take a look at it? Need more info though really please!

What's different about a Jap zed and a UK zed? K/mph?

Hi r8ooner, it has A/C cloth carbon pattern seats, brembos.All on the car as standard .It is an import but has lots of UK history and now mileage is at 23,000.Since i have owned it it has had a plenum spacer fitted an aftermarket cat back exhaust and c-west genuine carbon fibre side skirts and rear spats and a front lip.The rear spoiler is a nismo copy as i understand also in carbon fibre. All original bits are available to return it to standard if you wished.It is in great condition (I looked at 9 cars before buying this one)There is Mot and tax, if it goes for the asking price i will put a new mot on it,as it is only a few months.