New car - another question - modifications?

had ham

Apologies for hogging 'General' tonight....

Per my other post, my 06 Roadster had no mods to speak of, but my new 313GT Coupe arrived today and I'm thinking I might like to (very) subtely modify it.

Your help with advice/counsel would therefore be very much appreciated!

I don't want any visual mods externally, but was thinking of Z roundels to replace the Nissan badges. How easy is it to replace them yourself?

Internally, what's recommended to 'jazz up' (I stress the word 'subtely!) the interior?

Any engine mods which don't impinge on warranty but would improve performance/noise (not that either is really lacking!)?

Once again, thanks in advance :thumbs:

In the words of Sarnie, Spacers are a must, they help to bring out your wheels, helping them to fill out the arches and line up with the wheel arch… In stock too, if you decide to go down this route… :)

As for engine mods, Induction kits are a firm favourite, lots to choose from, I stock the Typhoon and Pipercross kit… :thumbs:

Z bages are a doddle to change. Heat up original badge with a hairdryer and use dental floss to remove the glue. :teeth:

It's a nice subtle mod.

I haven't done anything to speak of in the interior. I have silver vent trims (was nissan option) a silver gearknob and a gearshift gaiter with dual orange stiching that matches the seats.

I think thats all.

• 1 month later...