Colour of samco hoses, choices ? ? ?

M350ZB

Just as an addition for those of us with the HR engine (post 07),

Samco now do a kit for our car :thumbs:

I shall be ordering a set in red shortly.

Beat you to it mate :teeth: getting my set from Envy :yahoo: ill post up a pic when i get them fitted

What colour you getting Kieth ? :lol:

I ordered a blue set from amber performance but think they importing them so waiting impatiently!! I have the cusco strut so matches...will post pics up once received and installed...:D Personally think blue on the blade silver will look B)

Amber performance :headhurt:

Guessing you have had some bad experiences in the past then...think I've learnt my lesson..they said on ebay they had 3 in stock so ordered only to find out in small print at bottom of the auction they say upto 30 working days!! :rant: Wanted to finish my engine bay in next few weeks and just waiting for this hose kit!! Vexed..

Similar thing, I ordered some 9.5mm samco hose off them & the terms on the site state that if the item is not in stock then they contact you to let you know. I contacted them after a week of waiting to be told that they had to order it in & it would arrive in about 6weeks. i asked them to cancel the order but apparantly once an order has been placed with samco then it cannot be cancelled (even if samco have not started making the item yet)

I ended up having to order it from demon tweeks to get it in time & then sell on the duplicate hose because they wouldn't refund.

Would have been nice for them to have told me i'd have to wait 6 weeks for it so I could have told them not to bother.

Also make sure you get the samco clip kit for it aswell, finishes it off nicely ;)

Similar thing, I ordered some 9.5mm samco hose off them & the terms on the site state that if the item is not in stock then they contact you to let you know. I contacted them after a week of waiting to be told that they had to order it in & it would arrive in about 6weeks. i asked them to cancel the order but apparantly once an order has been placed with samco then it cannot be cancelled (even if samco have not started making the item yet)

They broke the terms of any contract when they did this, you should have just cancelled, and if they had not refunded, you could have complained to the Credit card company...