FS: OEM Brembo front brakes

Xendric

To be honest, I don't know either.

A couple of days ago, I told my uncle I'm selling these and he asked me how much.

I told him I'm looking at 900ish euros (roughly 800 pounds) and he was all over me.

Only problem is he has a modded Audi A4 and I can't be arsed to find out if they'll fit his wheels. So I'd rather sell directly to a fellow Z owner.

I have to be honest... probably too pricey for me but no doubt what they are worth...

I have a JDM car and have been thinking of either some new pads (as my current ones are soooooo squeeky) or perhaps upgrading.

I've got one eye on the 370z so not much point in going too overboard on the upgrades for now, but just sniffing round for any bargains if they present themselves :lol:

Best of luck with the sale though :thumbs:

I have to be honest... probably too pricey for me but no doubt what they are worth...

I have a JDM car and have been thinking of either some new pads (as my current ones are soooooo squeeky) or perhaps upgrading.

I've got one eye on the 370z so not much point in going too overboard on the upgrades for now, but just sniffing round for any bargains if they present themselves :lol:

Best of luck with the sale though :thumbs:

if they are squeeking look at this link http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16773

copper grease will stop the squeek :thumbs:

I'd rather use them as press papier on my desk than let them go for 400.

I'm not that desperate. B)

I have a sale pending locally right now, will keep you guys posted.

good choice sir

who's fitting them for you?

I'll have the AP's fitted at a local garage, in Athens. I live in Greece, in case you haven't noticed. I guess that's why M13KYF commented on how good the price for the Brembos really is. :)

• 1 month later...