Driver door handle - scratches

matth76

Hi

I'm due to pick up my new 350 (hopefully) in two weeks time (counting down the days) but I did want to sort out some interior scratches that I noticed on the door handle of the driver door. Seems to be a common problem as I noticed it in other 350's I looked at. Wondered what stuff I can buy to make it look like new? Is there any stuff you can use on the exterior aluminium door handles as I noticed very small scratches on there too?

Also what stuff do you guys use to protect and make the leather seats stay looking good and shiny?

Thanks for any help and info.

Thanks for your replies. Is the interior driver door handle (not the silver door release but the black plastic handle/armrest) an easy part to take off and replace?

Can the aluminium exterior door handles be replaced easily - is it a quick job or even possible? They too have some small scratches which I don't think I'll be able to remove (unless anyone here has managed to do).

Thanks for your replies. Is the interior driver door handle (not the silver door release but the black plastic handle/armrest) an easy part to take off and replace?

It's easy to take off, Nissan wanted silly money for a replacement as it comes with all the buttons. I rubbed it down with fine wet and dry and sprayed it with some black bumper spray (it's a matt and a close match). Looks like new.