Ex ESR Mechanics, Poss new workshop

Fletch

Like a hairdresser rents a chair Rob? You could rent a ramp so to speak???

To be honest with a lot of garages struggling it would be a good idea to be an independent inside an established workshop....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a hairdresser rents a chair Rob? You could rent a ramp so to speak???

To be honest with a lot of garages struggling it would be a good idea to be an independent inside an established workshop....

Yeah, the lad next door to me does it. He trained, and then went to a closer garage where he rents the space. It was a space before he went, so both sides gain from it.

Is there any way you can get a space at another mechanic's place and 'rent' the space off them? Then you can advertise and have a location for people to go until you get set-up enough to run the whole show yourself? It is a shame it can't get up and running.....

Pretty good idea bud :thumbs:

Im sure any garage that has a space would jump at the chance, its like you have your own customers already. Just a bit of a shame your so far away from me.

Allways worth the drive, went from essex to sunderland to get all my work done and bits fitted, allways great to keep it within the zed community and allways remember as such favour for favour, and also allways better having someone who not onl knows there way around the zed but love the zed :thumbs:

Im sure any garage that has a space would jump at the chance, its like you have your own customers already. Just a bit of a shame your so far away from me.

+1 - bringing clients with you, I dont see why they would turn you down if they have the space. I think your main problem may be you will be too busy and overrun their workshop when word gets out! :lol: