GROUP BUY! 3 people, 450 GBP, You name the mods! CINCITY

CiNcityDesigns

Ok everyone, this is my final effort to try and bring some custom headlights to my friends in the UK. Recently, a person from these boards contacted me to find out about FINALLY getting me to fly out there and build some lights for the Z community. After going back and forth, I decided to do the work for the price of a round trip plane ticket and the cost to bring my tools and supplies with me. The price I charge for some of the mods that have been requested, plus shipping, would easily cost more than 1350 GBP for one person so as you can see, this deal is a STEAL! Not to mention the down time involved if you were to actually ship your light here to the US.

Here's how it will work. Nathan from these boards (not sure of his screen name) has agreed to take me in for about the week i'll need to do the work and will be the first person of the 3 total I'll need to make this work. From here, you 3 will let me know ahead of time which mods you want done so that I can perform as much of the mods that I can here in the states before I arrive which will allow for the work to be done as quickly as possible. The mods you can pick from will include the R8 mod in any color, halo, demon eye, paint, OP mod, reverse OP mod, and maybe a few other things i'm forgetting. If you want something done like new headlight covers or any color shifting mods which require special controls, the extra charge will be at MY cost (no mark up). Not all the mods I mentioned will work for 03-05 Z's (The older style lights), but many will. The R8, paint, and clear strip is a popular mod for the older lights for example.

Now, if you live further away and can't get your car to Nathans house (He lives in Bristol I think???), just take your lights off and ship them to his house and then we'll figure out what to do about return shipping. This will be an extra cost for you, but it's still FARRRRRRRR cheaper to do it this way then to ship your lights to the US!! And again, this will all be done in 7 days or less unless someone needs some particular mod that requires a LOT of attention or we're doing more than 3 sets of lights and everyone can agree on a time line.

So again, I need 3 people to agree to this and pay so I can book the flight for which I can leave in roughly 2 weeks. I chose 3 people because it will take about a week to do the mods for that many people and still have time to do a photo shoot and take video for my promo DVD! If we have more interest, it's possible I can take up to 6 people and then I can bring another guy from my shop to fly with me so we can each build 3 lights in roughly the same amount of time (maybe an extra day or two longer). The cost would still be the same, but we'd have to have 3 more people.... Unless we couldn't find a third and the 2 could agree to cover the third persons share??

Also, this doesn't have to be just for a 350z. If you know someone else who's interested with another vehicle, I'm sure we can include him into this group buy for which i'm basically working for free. There are many pics of the various different lights i've built which can be seen on my website or myspace. Also, there are lots of pics floating around these boards that you can view as well.

So... I'm sure i've left some questions unanswered so please let me know what you have in mind! And one last time, I need 3 people, but if more want in, we can arrange that. NO MORE THAN 6 people though.

nic

If anyone knows of any other car forums I can post in or maybe knows of someone else who'll be interested in this, let me know! I really want to make this happen and can offer anyone who helps me promote something a little extra. Like maybe a couple tshirts and some stickers or something? ... Possibly a quick mod or two for your own headlights if you don't have the cash?

• 1 month later...