K & N Typhoon C A I Kit

rsj

This was my raffle prize :yahoo: at the 350z OC National but I haven't got around to fitting it :headhurt: . Also I have an Apexi already & didn't see the point of fitting the K N. So its up for grabs! :thumbs:

Pics are attached and it is used (as it previously belonged to another club member) but is complete AFAIK. Filter has been washed & oiled and is ready to go!!

Best offer over £ 120.00 + p & p will secure - cost new from K & N is well over £200!! :rant:

Please PM me with offers or queries.... :teeth:

• 1 month later...

Still for sale - Any takers? B)

This was my raffle prize :yahoo: at the 350z OC National but I haven't got around to fitting it :headhurt: . Also I have an Apexi already & didn't see the point of fitting the K N. So its up for grabs! :thumbs:

Pics are attached and it is used (as it previously belonged to another club member) but is complete AFAIK. Filter has been washed & oiled and is ready to go!!

Best offer over £ 120.00 + p & p will secure - cost new from K & N is well over £200!! :rant:

Please PM me with offers or queries.... :teeth:

guys, two questions? first is, still for sale?

second, bit of a stupid question but just wanted to clarify anyway, is this the same equipment as a popcharger?

1) Yes! Still for sale.

2) This kit has an extra part that is an air scoop which takes cold air from the underside of the front bumper. The pop charger does not have this.

H T H!!

• 2 weeks later...

i've had the pop charger fitted, and i now have the typhoon fitted. there is a slight difference in noise, not much, just a minor variant in pitch.

for me the difference is n the engine bay, i wanted a polished intake pipe, and the kit i bought gave me that and a cold air feed from the bumper.

i think it just comes down to personal preferece, i have designs in my head of how the engine bay will look and the typhoon fulfilled them.