My Experience of Brindley Nissan (Cannock)

relentless

Hey all,

God knows why i bother going to Nissan. I mean, the only reason is so that the service book gets stamped with a Nissan logo so my car is easier to sell. How long before people actually realise that its actually a bad thing in using a dealer to service their car???

Admitedly their P1 price was pretty cheap compared to others at £152.95, but £152 quid for essentially just an oil change is ridiculous!

Anyway i got the car back only to discover several nice oily fingerprint marks on the interior roof. Also noticed that doors havent been greased yet its checked off on their report sheet. Also the screen wash, well is just water yet it says ive paid for it! What a farce. Ok, they may be petty things but surely this is a good indicator of how crap the rest of their inspection was???

Havent had chance to winge at them yet - but come new years day i will do believe me!!!

Also theyve use semi synthetic oil. Can someone please confirm if fully synthetic is needed?

Winge over :)

Happy new year!

Mark

I've spoken to the manager of this dealership over a matter I had. He was a real ars*h** who's only answer was " its out of warranty" Having spent £28500 with them, & obviously could again, I expected a better response. I told him my future business would be going elsewhere, and guess what, he didn't seem to care.

I've spoken to the manager of this dealership over a matter I had. He was a real ars*h** who's only answer was " its out of warranty" Having spent £28500 with them, & obviously could again, I expected a better response. I told him my future business would be going elsewhere, and guess what, he didn't seem to care.

Alas its the same everywhere for Nissan mate from my experience. Nissan Basingstoke are just the same. Dan Perkins Slough seem better, but its not Poker or Audi dealer. You truely do get what you pay for. But you also save a hell of a lot by not having a Porker!

I've said it before but I'll say it again, the customer 'service' recieved by Nissan is a joke. It is horrendous and although I love my Zed I would NEVER buy a Nissan in warranty again as it's a waste of time.

Sorry Nissan but this is a real problem for 90% of the owners and it's putting people off.

SORT IT OUT!

Blimey this isnt good. Im in the process of buying my first Z and went to a dealer down south at the weekend. When I tipped up the car was on the elevated inspection thingy, and the plastic pannelled doors to the servicing area were down. I got a bit worried that something was wrong and when I went inside they took 45 mins to get the car ready to drive. There excuse being the wheels werent on the car, as they'd started the servicing, and they had to get a technician back to put it back together.

This was rubbish though, as you could see the rays wheels through the plastic doors when i had arrived. You know how sometimes you just know when someone is lying to you, well that really came through, and by time it was ready, the light was starting to go. Crazy. Gets me a bit worried that they're covering something up, but if they give me a years warranty then probably okay.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, the customer 'service' recieved by Nissan is a joke. It is horrendous and although I love my Zed I would NEVER buy a Nissan in warranty again as it's a waste of time.

Sorry Nissan but this is a real problem for 90% of the owners and it's putting people off.

SORT IT OUT!

+1

10 years worth Nissan dealer experience and unfortunately all the same, Glyn Hopkins in Milton Keynes don't seem too bad but they will not budge on thier servicing prices but it's a fairly new dealer to MK.

Personally I can't wait for it to be out of warranty, they just cannot be trusted..

The book now has 2 stamps and neither of them have the logo, yet though a friend mine has 6 stamps in his book all with the logo, I just laugh, all good fun though as I cannot fault the car.

I am sure there must be that one dealer out there some where with real customer focus.