I was spotted on Christmas Day

Beavis

spotted a sliver unmarked 3 series BMW cop car on the M56. Got to be careful these days. You never know what car there gonna be using next

Tell me about it :headhurt: Was great because the roads were empty...............thats my excuse any way. Was a close shave though. Must have looked mental from the side of the road as well with the nismo zorst at full song. B) I was very lucky :blush:

spotted a sliver unmarked 3 series BMW cop car on the M56. Got to be careful these days. You never know what car there gonna be using next

Tell me about it :headhurt: Was great because the roads were empty...............thats my excuse any way. Was a close shave though. Must have looked mental from the side of the road as well with the nismo zorst at full song. B) I was very lucky :blush:

you could always get your son to move over into the drivers seat as your getting pulled over. It's not like he's driven the car before so he could take the rap

:teeth::lol:

you could always get your son to move over into the drivers seat as your getting pulled over. It's not like he's driven the car before so he could take the rap

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Unless it all comes out in the wash and you get rtumbled ;)

:yahoo:

By mouldie :teeth:

Decided to get the zed out whilst the weather was fine and the weather nice. But had a major scare later when i passed two parked up police cars whilst giving it the gun :blush::headhurt: Got away with it though ;)

As I said, it was looking MIGHTY good bud! I would have waved but I was driving a Rover 200 and it's difficult to wave when you're hiding in the footwell!

:yahoo:

By mouldie :teeth:

Decided to get the zed out whilst the weather was fine and the weather nice. But had a major scare later when i passed two parked up police cars whilst giving it the gun :blush::headhurt: Got away with it though ;)

As I said, it was looking MIGHTY good bud! I would have waved but I was driving a Rover 200 and it's difficult to wave when you're hiding in the footwell!

And confirmation by mouldie :yahoo::thumbs: