Envy Valeting vs 350z with Swissvax Divine

Envy Valeting

A small review of the 350's I have done this year.....

OMG what an early start this morning 05.00 Jeez and road trip to Kent.

Car upon arrival

DSC00228-1.jpg

A typical wheel

DSC00229-2.jpg

Tail pipe

DSC00230-2.jpg

The wheels were cleaned with AS smart wheels and my trusty Swissvax brush, and EZ detail.

I then rinsed the car over with the jet wash and then sprayed with Hazsafe, allowed to soak then rinsed from the bottom up.

Car snow foamed with SSF through my autobrite HD lance and used the 2 bucket method, grit guards and LW mitt. Rinsed and dried with Raceglaze towels, and now looks like

DSC00231.jpg

A weird day weather wise as I dried the car over 5 times. The atmospheric conditions meant that water just kept on condensing all the time. Most odd.

Once semi dry the car way clayed and it was time to break out the PC and Dodo Juice Lime Prime.

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

Buffed off and re-dried yet again a panel at a time as I applied my Swissvax Divine by pad. Always an event to get to use Divine and its the 1st time this year! I waxed no more than 2 panels at a time and buffed off as I went. By now the paint was so so smooth and looked fabulous, very slick.

Post waxing I cleaned off previous paint cleansing attempts (found many SRP type traces all over it!) with the 3 in 1 Megs brush.

Tail pipes were cleaned up with Autosol and wire wool

DSC00239.jpg

Glass was cleaned externally with AS glass, alloys were waxed with ABWW, any tyres dressed with Highstyle. That pretty much concluded the externals afaik (but bound to have forgotten to mention something as so tired!)

Internally Henry came out to play. Plastics were cleaned and dressed using Swissvax, internal glass cleaned with AS glass. The leather seats were cleaned with Swissvax leather cleaner followed by leather milk and came up a treat.

Here are the afters:

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00243-2.jpg

DSC00242-3.jpg

DSC00245-2.jpg

Last but not least my personal favourite which shows off Divine superbly I reckon.

DSC00240-2.jpg

Cheers for looking

Tim

It can be difficult if the weather is humid, or too cold and the air keeps condensing moisture. The Divine car I dried about 15 times before I could wax it as the moisture kept forming!

Interesting you prefer the Swissvax Divine, I'm quite taken with the Vintage!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :p

It can be difficult if the weather is humid, or too cold and the air keeps condensing moisture. The Divine car I dried about 15 times before I could wax it as the moisture kept forming!

Interesting you prefer the Swissvax Divine, I'm quite taken with the Vintage!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :p

or how well the pics are taken ;)