Front bumper respray service

MITZ@CougarStore

All, we’re offering a front bumper respray service to members, our Zeds are prone to getting stone chips and being pitted from day to day driving, and realising that not everyone wants to go down the bodykit route, we thought this would be a good service to offer.

So if you want your tired front bumper going back to its former glory, send me a PM and we can discuss pricing. Naturally, for this sort of work fixed pricing can’t be established, as different levels of damage will appear on different bumpers…

As above, if you need more info, please do send me a PM to discuss individual requirements… :)

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

Sounds like a good idea. Might be worth giving a giude as to pricing i.e. few stone chips £100 -> Loads back to primer £300

+1 Just a few indicative costs, we wont hold you to anything :thumbs:

As an indication to costs, we did an RX8 front bumper, which was pitted and scratched, with the prepping and paintwork it came in at £265.00, this was painted off the car and then refitted… :thumbs:

Very handy service :thumbs:

+1, CS you a great credit to the club, and i may be making a visit soon, got some more ideas/plans for my Zed :thumbs:

No worries bud, we have the perfect spoiler for you, should you decide to go down this route in the future... ;):thumbs:

And what would that be ;)