RJN - Brakes/Suspension

MrLizard

Hi all,

Many Thanks to Bob and his Team at RJN, very professional and excellent service/value. I would recommend anyone thinking of going down the performance route to have a word with them, look them up here

http://www.rjnmotorsport.com/index.php

Had some good advice and didnt mind me bugging them most days with silly questions.

Brakes were 6pot AP Racing front discs and 4pot rears with slotted discs, motul fluid and braided lines

Suspension (supplied by CS, again great service) setup by RJN, KW Variant 2 Coilovers.

Also RJN supplied some Camber adjustments, one new one and one used off their race car... :D

So, its now been cleaned so some pictures ;)

Dirty Zed:

DSC03128.jpg

Cleaner

DSC03136.jpg

New Brakes

DSC03139.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

Both suspension and brakes are a vast improvement but i will divulge more when its been back to the track,

Some other ideas in the pipeline, hoping to put the car on a diet soon so i will let you know :)

no they wernt but i have some large plans for this thing :)

was between the endless kit and this, and although the endless system probably looks a bit better RJN/AP/Nissan developed this particular kit specifically for the 350, the brake feel and stopping power is immense.

I was planning on buying an atom, basically want a dedicated track car, having got my msa license i want to in another year start using this :)

atom was awesome but 35k to wait 2 years to a small uk manafacturer in the current climate, meh, i still really enjoy the zed as well so :thumbs:

thanks for the comments

looks superb B)

what pads did you use ?

did you upgrade the flexi pipes ?

When I spoke to him he said he had Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted, they come as standard with the AP big brake kit… :thumbs:

Flexi pipes upgraded, Ferodo pads all round :thumbs:

I do now have a lot of stuff clogging up the garage, misses not happy :D