Hi - I'm new to this so be gentle..

Just a thought but is there an idiots guide to using the forum anywhere?

For example most of you have fancy pictures and details of your cars at the end of your posts - how would I go about adding something like that.

Sure there will be many more things that crop up as I start to use the forum more.

Thought it would be a useful thing if anyone has the time/inclination to put one together.

For example most of you have fancy pictures and details of your cars at the end of your posts - how would I go about adding something like that.

Sure there will be many more things that crop up as I start to use the forum more.

Thought it would be a useful thing if anyone has the time/inclination to put one together.

The picture at the side can be added in your profile as an Avatar. There is a size limit though. There are quite a lot of car ones on the site. I think they are in the gallery.

The info at the bottom can be added by editing the signature in the profile.

So click on edit profile and have a play.

If you go into "Edit your Profile" you can add an avatar (under your user name) or a pic/message etc in the signature part of the profile :) But be careful of the sizing rules - Admin will be on to you :bangin::lol:

Best way of getting pics up is to open a photobucket account where you can also resize and edit pics. By clicking onto the IMG code under uploaded pics you can then copy into the reply/post you are making.

Any probs just shout! :thumbs:

If you go into "Edit your Profile" you can add an avatar (under your user name) or a pic/message etc in the signature part of the profile :) But be careful of the sizing rules - Admin will be on to you :bangin::lol:

Best way of getting pics up is to open a photobucket account where you can also resize and edit pics. By clicking onto the IMG code under uploaded pics you can then copy into the reply/post you are making.

Any probs just shout! :thumbs:

as colin said, all from your profile. Once you have a picture which is no bigger thann 500 pixels wide X 100 pixels high. Upload that picture to a photobucket account that you ahve set up. Then use the IMG code it supplies once you have uploaded the picture and paste that in your signature bit in the profile

Hi (and welcome :) ),

If you click the FAQ link in the menu at the top of the page, there are answers to many questions in that list - but if you cant find the specific answer feel free to post up.

There is also a testing section which you can use to "test" different posts etc without worrying whether you are getting it right or not.

Hope that helps, and you have fun here :thumbs: