Strange haze in front of the car ?!?

ALT

Discovered something new last night :thumbs:

When using the windscreen washer, the headlight washer sprays as well (but only sometimes). B)

Only noticed because it was dark and I had the lights on - I observed a strange haze in front of the car when I washed the windscreen. :dance:

Tried again but it didn't happen. Thought I was going mad :blink: , but it happened again tonight.

I assume it only sprays the headlights sometimes to save screen wash?

Had the car 8 months and only just found out. What other surprises are out there for me?

Press the button under the steering wheel, by the TC button (with lights and engine on) :scare: MAGIC MIST AGAIN :lol:

I hate that the two buttons are so close together, the amount of times I've gotten soaked when trying to turn the TC off as I pull away with the roof down is ridiculous! :angry::lol:

Press the button under the steering wheel, by the TC button (with lights and engine on) :scare: MAGIC MIST AGAIN :lol:

I hate that the two buttons are so close together, the amount of times I've gotten soaked when trying to turn the TC off as I pull away with the roof down is ridiculous! :angry::lol:

Tell me about it, spent a good couple of hours cleaning the zed and then off out i go and bang :headhurt:

:lol:

Tell me about it, spent a good couple of hours cleaning the zed and then off out i go and bang :headhurt:

:lol:

You soon learn to clean your windows when you set off, just before turning the lights on :thumbs: