too good to be true? '03 GT for less than 10k!!!

JimC

Doesnt bode well when mine is the same age and has almost double the miles :cry:

Oh well have to keep it until some 370Z come around second hand :yahoo:

I feel your pain mate! I have 24k on the clock! I cant believe how cheap zeds r going for now! So i am just keeping mine and doing a few mods :thumbs:

Doesnt bode well when mine is the same age and has almost double the miles :cry:

Oh well have to keep it until some 370Z come around second hand :yahoo:

I feel your pain mate! I have 24k on the clock! I cant believe how cheap zeds r going for now! So i am just keeping mine and doing a few mods :thumbs:

In todays current climate, people should only consider buying cars now that they will be keeping for two years at least. I kept my last three cars for 6 months or so each, and even then I had to pay a chunk to get into each car, i won't be doing that again in the near future.

If you need to get out of a car quick, nowadays your gonna get raped.

My next car will be a long termer so I don't have to be bothered about the market, otherwise it'll ruin the ownership exerience for me.

yeah I totally agree. In some respects you have to think of the hit as paying for your expensive hobby. At the end of the day my car will have lost loads since I bought it but it doesn't change the fact I feel exactly the same about it and don't want to sell it anyway unless I have to. In that case as long as I still own it the loss is only in my mind and not my pocket.