I'm a "Z hopeful" !!!!

Martin W

I think Martin W is raising a fair question there as ZED ownership should not attract the title "hopeful"? Why not "newbie" or similar until the 100/350 posts are reached that ups the 'status'? :surrender:

That's a sensible suggestion as always, Colin. Spamming 20 posts isn't. :dry:

I think Martin W is raising a fair question there as ZED ownership should not attract the title "hopeful"? Why not "newbie" or similar until the 100/350 posts are reached that ups the 'status'? :surrender:

WHo me? :surrender::lol:

For once, no!

No he's talking about me sending 20 posts to myself in a forum designed to allow people to do things which do not affect other people. Spamming is actually sending them to other people!!!

No he's talking about me sending 20 posts to myself in a forum designed to allow people to do things which do not affect other people. Spamming is actually sending them to other people!!!

Why do you want to get rid of the 'hopeful' bit so much? (helping you out here ;):lol: )

Why do you want to get rid of the 'hopeful' bit so much? (helping you out here ;):lol: )

I thought Ebized put it well

Cheers!!

+1 :thumbs:

My Zed is sat in the garage with its winter coat on so I don't think I should have Z dedicated under my name.Would it be possible to change it to "Z parked in the garage until the spring"

:teeth::p

nah, we should just put you back to being hopeful :p

No he's talking about me sending 20 posts to myself in a forum designed to allow people to do things which do not affect other people.

But it would affect someone if say a newbie joined the forum to sell a car. Now to sell a car you need a minimum of 50 posts if we allowed people to do what you did then it would make a mockery of the rule. Then you would be the first to come crying when someone sold you a dodgy motor if we allow members to post to themselves over and over again like you did to get to the required post count to sell a car. ;)

Such post whoring will not be tolerated. Even the biggest whore of them all as not done that. :p

Nice thread, glad you all enjoyed your Saturday, could've been worse, you could've been DIY'ing at your other half's :dry:

Sunday was worse though, all I'm saying right now is NEVER go to the Nissan Stealer (KJM) in Reading, I'll post a thread on it tomorrow...

Oh and :welcome:

thats close enough to me to want to know more!!!