Cusco Items

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I’ve got 4 Cusco Strut Bars in stock ready to be sent out…

I’ve also got 2 x front and 2 x rear Cusco Anti-Roll Bar Kits in stock, ready to be sent out.

These can either be sent to you or you’re more than welcome to collect from Leicestershire… :thumbs:

Cusco Strut Bar...

cuscobar.jpg

Cusco Anti Roll Bar - Front and Rear

cusco1.jpg

Any questions please do get in touch.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

Stew, we haven’t personally fitted one to a Zed with a Kinetix plenum or the like, only on a standard car with no fitting issues at all. Naturally, if other members could help shed some light then that would be helpful for us and other owners too…

Ho, will get prices sorted soon, naturally we want to offer the most competitive prices to fellow owners/forum members… :thumbs:

Im interested in prices too.

I have a cusco strut brace on mine with a plenum spacer. It fitted fine without the spacers but noticed a tiny bit of rubbing on my polished plenum just underneath the bar so I fitted the spacers and been fine ever since - no probs at all. Looks great also.

Im interested in prices too.

I have a cusco strut brace on mine with a plenum spacer. It fitted fine without the spacers but noticed a tiny bit of rubbing on my polished plenum just underneath the bar so I fitted the spacers and been fine ever since - no probs at all. Looks great also.

Bundus, many thanks for the helpful feedback... :thumbs:

How much for the strut bars and are there clearance issues with plenum spacers or aftermarket plenums?

Won't fit with a kinetix plenum. Will fit with a spacer though :thumbs: I found this out the hard way :blush:

I can also highly reccomend the ARBS to anyone thinking of getting them :teeth:

How much for the strut bars and are there clearance issues with plenum spacers or aftermarket plenums?

Won't fit with a kinetix plenum. Will fit with a spacer though :thumbs: I found this out the hard way :blush:

I can also highly reccomend the ARBS to anyone thinking of getting them :teeth:

As above, many thanks for your info on this... :thumbs:

it would just be better if you put up initial prices with a bit of movement... ive noticed that you aint really put prices on anything you sell on here apart from the brake pads... so it would be much easier... im interested in the arbs so would be appreciated if prices were sorted soon.

-ho

We were waiting for the Retail price list from Cusco, once we had this we could work out the prices for members.

Also, prices for the Scorpion exhaust, Eibach springs and pads were listed from the off.

Many thanks,

:thumbs: