Any advice on where to advertise my z for sale

carolsz

:welcome:

Good luck with the sale.

Hate to say it but you need 50 posts here to advertise the sale. Does that mean we should remove the thread mods? As just having it here advertises the fact that he is selling one? Sorry to me harsh mate, but we're trying to stop people joining purely to sell their cars. :dry:

Welcome to the forum and thankyou for asking :thumbs:

Like its been said above Autotrader and Pistonheads are a start. But due to site rules you need a minimum of 50 posts before you can advertise here. :)

I have been a member for about 3 years but had to re register as I have lost my user name and password, can I get them back?

Good luck with the sale.

Hate to say it but you need 50 posts here to advertise the sale. Does that mean we should remove the thread mods? As just having it here advertises the fact that he is selling one? Sorry to me harsh mate, but we're trying to stop people joining purely to sell their cars. :dry:

I know I need to have 50 posts so I can advertise, but I have lost user name and password, as I have been a member for 3 years! Tried to use 'lost password screen but have also changed email address> Guess I'm a lost cause!!!

Good luck with the sale.

I know I need to have 50 posts so I can advertise, but I have lost user name and password, as I have been a member for 3 years! Tried to use 'lost password screen but have also changed email address> Guess I'm a lost cause!!!

PM a mod with your details (old username and email address) and I'm sure they can resurrect it :thumbs:

Good luck with the sale.

PM a mod with your details (old username and email address) and I'm sure they can resurrect it :thumbs:

assuming that account has 50 posts ;):p