How easy is to get behind the rear bumper?

smartmove

I have noticed a very light dent on the rear plastic bumper, barely noticeable and I think if I could get some pressure behind it it would pretty much flatten back out. I have tried to put my hand up behind but there is all sorts in the way (exhaust). Any easy way to get behind without majorely taking bits apart?

Is it at all possible to get acess to the rear lights (indicators) with out removing the rear bumper ?

Yup, do a quick search and all will be revealed (you remove the rear light clusters and can then get access to indicators.

Is it at all possible to get acess to the rear lights (indicators) with out removing the rear bumper ?

remove the brake lights and you can reach down through the gap :thumbs:

Thanks GIXXERUK, so removing both rear brake lights i should be able to get access to the indicator's, is it a pretty tight fit do you know or ?

Thanks GIXXERUK, so removing both rear brake lights i should be able to get access to the indicator's, is it a pretty tight fit do you know or ?

Yeah its quite tight mate but doable, i changed my indicators for chrome bulbs, much cleaner look :thumbs:

Yeah its quite tight mate but doable, i changed my indicators for chrome bulbs, much cleaner look :thumbs:

cool, thanks guys will have a little look tommorrow, thanks again :thumbs: , im thinking along those likes GIXXERUK :thumbs:

cool, thanks guys will have a little look tommorrow, thanks again :thumbs: , im thinking along those likes GIXXERUK :thumbs:

Its dead easy mate, just 3 bolts and you're in. More than enough room to change the bulbs if thats all you're after :thumbs:

Does your beast have the clear fog light? I cant remember of the top of my head. That definately cleans up the rear end B)

Its dead easy mate, just 3 bolts and you're in. More than enough room to change the bulbs if thats all you're after :thumbs:

Does your beast have the clear fog light? I cant remember of the top of my head. That definately cleans up the rear end B)

No not go the clear fog light, where could i get one of these, see what ya mean, just had a look, would defo clean it up a bit :thumbs:

No not go the clear fog light, where could i get one of these, see what ya mean, just had a look, would defo clean it up a bit :thumbs:

IIRC bigphil does the lens and red led for £65 :thumbs:

Yup, this is going to be a :doh: moment. Should have got Phil to fit it when you got the kit done. Makes a big diff on GM/silver cars :thumbs: Not sure how hard it would be to fit now on your kit, its a bit of a pain with the standard bumper and that flexes quite a lot.

Yup, this is going to be a :doh: moment. Should have got Phil to fit it when you got the kit done. Makes a big diff on GM/silver cars :thumbs: Not sure how hard it would be to fit now on your kit, its a bit of a pain with the standard bumper and that flexes quite a lot.

Hence why i posted this earlier in the thread :lol::headhurt:

Or what you really mean is a shed load of bodykit? :lol: