Exhaust fitter in Berkshire

amit

Cheers guys!

I've got a UK 04 Zed. Not sure I would trust myself with anything under the car.

I should be getting the exhuast in the next few days so will see what the local garages

make of the fit.

I may not be here for long as I may need something with a few more seats than two. :-(

Thanks,

Amit.

Thanks all for the tips.

I just got it installed today and used the local Humpries Tyre and Exhaust garage. It cost me 50 quid and took them about 40 mins to fit.

Sounds great and I guess it will get better after a few hundred miles.

Thanks all for the tips.

I just got it installed today and used the local Humpries Tyre and Exhaust garage. It cost me 50 quid and took them about 40 mins to fit.

Sounds great and I guess it will get better after a few hundred miles.

Had mine on now from sunderland to essex, not been out in the zed since really, but looking forward to once its been run in, is a good sounding exhaust for the money, when cruising at 70mph, sounds pretty much oem, a tad louder, but when you put a bundle of revs into it, it n half open up and sounds B) , enjoy it mate :thumbs:

get that car jacked up and do it yourself ;) exhaust change is quite easy on a zed done mine in about 45 mins all in

Its slightly harder to get the 4year old bolts off as opposed to a few months old ;)

Very true, had a bit of trouble getting mine off, mine was defo a workshop job, but suppose just depends the conidition of your oem zorst, seen some that are good, but have seen some that are terrible !!!!!!

get that car jacked up and do it yourself ;) exhaust change is quite easy on a zed done mine in about 45 mins all in

Its slightly harder to get the 4year old bolts off as opposed to a few months old ;)

Very true, had a bit of trouble getting mine off, mine was defo a workshop job, but suppose just depends the conidition of your oem zorst, seen some that are good, but have seen some that are terrible !!!!!!

When took mine off I had done about 25k & it was pretty bad - went straight in the bin

When took mine off I had done about 25k & it was pretty bad - went straight in the bin

My OEM zorst i just left at ESR :lol: , was in a tad state, :lol:

Cheers guys!

I've got a UK 04 Zed. Not sure I would trust myself with anything under the car.

I should be getting the exhuast in the next few days so will see what the local garages

make of the fit.

I may not be here for long as I may need something with a few more seats than two. :-(

Thanks,

Amit.

When you sell the car then i will have first dibs on the exhaust :lol::lol:

thought i would get in early....

Oh by the way :welcome: to the site

I replaced mine with Porsche bolts!

That easy adds 10bhp ;):lol:

PMSL, love it :lol:

in ya dreams

DA WHIP told me it was 20BHP!

They were free so they could have come from a Kia and I wouldn't have cared.

Oh, chances you will have to replace the bolts if the car is more than a year or two old.