Opinions on these wheels??

Adriank

I actually hate rays, but that looks really good! Thats got spacers on too, so dont forget to figure that in your cost, and i think the toyos help to complete the image...

But surely you're looking at £500+ for a refurb job like that anyway??

I actually hate rays, but that looks really good! Thats got spacers on too, so dont forget to figure that in your cost, and i think the toyos help to complete the image...

Shouldn't cost more than £200 to get that done add 20mm spacers at £185, job done :thumbs:

Shouldn't cost more than £200 to get that done add 20mm spacers at £185, job done :thumbs:

Is this something you could do phil, with the red lip also?

Tis true! http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/pricelist.htm

Is this something you could do phil, with the red lip also?

Not really one for us, the link Rob has posted have a good reputation.