Club number plates??

sake-bito

Hi,

Does anyone do club number plates?? I just bought a set of the internet for my teg only a few months ago then somebody from the ITR owners club told me they made them.

So thought it would ask first here before buying. Even if they arn't club ones i'd rather give my money to somebody on here would does plates.

Cheers

STOO

(oh and does anyone have a pop charger laying about? :lol: )

Hi,

Does anyone do club number plates?? I just bought a set of the internet for my teg only a few months ago then somebody from the ITR owners club told me they made them.

So thought it would ask first here before buying. Even if they arn't club ones i'd rather give my money to somebody on here would does plates.

Cheers

STOO

(oh and does anyone have a pop charger laying about? :lol: )

got loads of pop chargers lying about at £95 :lol:

I have a sideline signwriting company which includes numberplates so would be happy to get a design sorted out for a group buy? I'm fully dvla registered etc to supply plates so fully legal!! Can do both imports and normal size, in fact any size plate!!

Problem is as of Nov 1st its going to be illegal for us (as a supplier) to supply showplates as such, or anything with any logo on them (even if the font is correct) so if a group buy is wanted then we best get to it!!!! Not sure who will need to be contacted to see if I can do them if anyone knows? (admin?)

Chris :)

Well I can do something like this:

a350.jpg

Or just have the logo in large to cover plates at shows? (obviously in better resolution!!)!

a3501.jpg

Hi, i'll start a group buy for you if you want!

Most forums are ok with random people start them as long as they have the people interest at heart.

Can you give me a rought idea how much a set of plates will cost (the ones with a proper plate with the logo on the bottom. I need mine ASAP as my reg will be on the zed shortly

STOO

Hi Stoo, i'll work some prices out for people as strangely enough the import 12x6 plates are slightly dearer than the normal size plates, even though they are smaller!!!!!

I'll do them as cheap as I can although obviously not for free!!

Would rather someone organised the group buy and give me the final order as i do have a full time job so my days are full as it is doing sign work in the evening!!

ok cool, i'll work out prices and let you all know tomorrow :). I imagine off the top of my head the normal size ones will be about £6.50 each and the square import ones about £8.00 each but will have to check the cost of hte materials as i havent checked my last batch! (heard they have gone up!). Wont be much more if at all though.

Cheers