LED REAR LIGHTS

GIXXERUK

Beware that these LED's will more than likely not be plug and play unless the modification has already been done to the wiring block connector.

For the avoidance of doubt, may be best to ask the seller the question.

You all should know by now where to get the plug and play LED's :lol::yahoo:;)

ah, i dont know where to get plug and play LED's, is it JDM performance?, are they official Nissan ones ?

so do you think that the connection block is different for those than my 54 import ? non led ?

These lights will fit your car, and the modification will have been done by the owner if he has used them............

ah, i dont know where to get plug and play LED's, is it JDM performance?, are they official Nissan ones ?

so do you think that the connection block is different for those than my 54 import ? non led ?

These lights will fit your car, and the modification will have been done by the owner if he has used them............

+1 :thumbs:

Its a tiny modification anyway, just trimming a bit of plastic off the connector.

If you want proper UK ones Alex does em for around £240 (see up there in his post!) :thumbs:

Its a tiny modification anyway, just trimming a bit of plastic off the connector.

If you want proper UK ones Alex does em for around £240 (see up there in his post!) :thumbs:

Agreed if the price gets close to £240 plus p&p i would buy new otherwise they are a bargain :thumbs:

Agreed if the price gets close to £240 plus p&p i would buy new otherwise they are a bargain :thumbs:

If they go above £200 with PnP I would drop out. Alex are brand new and at least you know the chap if they go wrong. eBay is a lot riskier, so I would only buy them at a proper bargin price of around £150. They are second hand remember :thumbs: