my new zed woohoo

chrislich

got it monday. love it so so much. but do have a little problem. have tried to look around but can't can't the problem. it the Bose stereo.the first cd works fine but then the others start to skip and won't play. know there are problems with them but is this the beginning of the end??

13102008019.jpg

13102008018.jpg

13102008017.jpg

B) nice looking Z

problem with stero could be unfortunately a know one but not heard it happening on on the other 5 cd's and 1 play ok. Most likely the laser unit going. Have you tried swappin g the cd's around to partly proove if it is the CD.

If still no joy then you may need this

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15320

got it monday. love it so so much. but do have a little problem. have tried to look around but can't can't the problem. it the Bose stereo.the first cd works fine but then the others start to skip and won't play. know there are problems with them but is this the beginning of the end??

13102008019.jpg

13102008018.jpg

13102008017.jpg

Looks very very sweet! I do love RAYS, looked for 3 months for mine and ended up finding a good GT with RAYS had t nearly one month now and loving it!!! Had an issue with my stereo this morning, used to get it on my Scooby, took the CD out and it was very cold and had 'fog' on it (car has been in shade and was very cold inside) so polished the CD and it worked fine. Then changed CD and it happened again, so check ya CD's...... it might be something simple....... fingers crossed.

Enjoy the Zed anyways and welcome :D

Lars