Cheers Mike, but does it clash?

AK350Z

I think it looks B) Been in contact with anothe azure owner in Workington Andrew, keep your eyes peeled ;)

Oh yes? been tracking people down? How did you get him?

As for the sticker, maybe i'll just be contrary, like my taste in aerials :p

Chip pen or Chip pan ??? :p Naaa dont hang around for Nissan get to your local car shop and get them to mix you up an aerosol - just spray a bit in the cap and use a cheapo (yes pound shop watercolour brush set) :thumbs: sorted matey!

Looks cool actually :D

hmm, I like the idea of repairing stone chips that easily (although frankly given the state of my front bumper a re-spray would probably be a far better idea!) but what are the chances of my local car shop gettign the sunset colour spot on?!

Anyone recommend any car shops in / around Reading for bumper re-sprays and / or give me an idea of cost?

Best ask Nixy or Bronzee...... or Fran!

Girls are better at knowing whether things match or not. Or Louis as he has that 'quality' too........ :lol::lol:

Go flower power. :p Now seriously, get yourself some orange mods, so the orange isn't lonely. :lol:

......... actually it looks good, stands out more than a flattish colour.

:D

Oi! Adam - NO!! :p

If you pop over to your local friendly car spares shop and they have those mixing machines - AND as long as the child behind the counter gives a half a stuff then he will pop outside and compare the paint mix (after ) it has dried on his lollie mixing stick to see the match - and not rely on a mix listing on the complicator? (Mine does that they made a better match than Nissan did in the factory for my old Xtrail! )

Failing that dare I say Halfrauds (think they do the same)? Better still find a trade Autopaints place where its mixed up fresh every time ?

Trouble now its all 2 pack water based sh** still..... no Celly :cry:

Good luck :thumbs: