Low mileage 07 Ebisu Black GT 350Z - Traded in..

newswseller

Dont know where you are getting them from bud, good price though. :D

Just been looking at autotrader and theres a couple of 07 ones on there for £17k now :scare: , so mines a complete rip off now in comparison lol (guess i'll be keeping it now).. The value has dropped by £2k in less than 2 weeks :bangin: Glasses Guide still showing £18 - £21k, I wish...

If anyone fancies my bonnet they can have it for £350 BUT they would have to collect or arrange their own courier due to the disaster that happened last time I posted a bonnet ;)

Dont know where you are getting them from bud, good price though. :D

Just been looking at autotrader and theres a couple of 07 ones on there for £17k now :scare: , so mines a complete rip off now in comparison lol (guess i'll be keeping it now).. The value has dropped by £2k in less than 2 weeks :bangin: Glasses Guide still showing £18 - £21k, I wish...

If anyone fancies my bonnet they can have it for £350 BUT they would have to collect or arrange their own courier due to the disaster that happened last time I posted a bonnet ;)

dont know if this helps or not, but may be interested around xmas time.

It'll probably be worth 50p by then :lol:

Seen this tonight, Absolutley stunning B)

Hope you get a sale soon Jon :thumbs:

Thanks Ian, It was good to meet you and put a face to a name. Hope you like the CF bonnet

It'll probably be worth 50p by then :lol:

Seen this tonight, Absolutley stunning B)

Hope you get a sale soon Jon :thumbs:

Thanks Ian, It was good to meet you and put a face to a name. Hope you like the CF bonnet

Its great, All fitted now. I got up at 8 to fit it :lol: