350Z Luggage/Cargo Nets *£12*

M350ZB

Slight tangent (sorry)... but are you able to get the fixing mounts that these net's fix too? I have three in my car but looks like the previous owner lost one, so I can only fix my net to three points in the car which is obviously quite useless :( lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slight tangent (sorry)... but are you able to get the fixing mounts that these net's fix too? I have three in my car but looks like the previous owner lost one, so I can only fix my net to three points in the car which is obviously quite useless :( lol

Right, sorry bud i dno not have any D clips, only thing i can think of is try nissan, surely cant be too expensive :surrender: , Sorry :thumbs:

Right, sorry bud i dno not have any D clips, only thing i can think of is try nissan, surely cant be too expensive :surrender: , Sorry :thumbs:

No prob's and thanks for replying... I almost feel tempted to get a net for the sheer hell of it (as they are so cheep and useful) but I can't think why I would need 2... unless there is a way to make use of two? :) lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...