350Z Luggage/Cargo Nets *£12*

M350ZB

350Z Luggage/Cargo Nets

IT IS FITTED VIA FOUR BLACK PLASTIC HOOKS, THAT NEED TO BE ATTACHED TO THE D HOOKS OR SIMILAR, YOU CAN EXPECT TO PAY £30 PLUS AT DEALERSHIPS, SO GRAB YOUR SELF A GREAT BARGIAN. THEY ARE MADE OF AN EXCELLENT QUALITY AND IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR BELONGINGS BEING DAMAGED AND THROWN AROUND EVERYWHERE IN YOUR BOOT, THIS WILL 100% KEEP THEM SAFE.

These are,

£12 Delivered.

350zNet.jpg

Just to note, the net is black, bit of a poor pic-camera issues !

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350Z Luggage/Cargo Nets

IT IS FITTED VIA FOUR BLACK PLASTIC HOOKS, THAT NEED TO BE ATTACHED TO THE D HOOKS OR SIMILAR, YOU CAN EXPECT TO PAY £30 PLUS AT DEALERSHIPS, SO GRAB YOUR SELF A GREAT BARGIAN. THEY ARE MADE OF AN EXCELLENT QUALITY AND IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR BELONGINGS BEING DAMAGED AND THROWN AROUND EVERYWHERE IN YOUR BOOT, THIS WILL 100% KEEP THEM SAFE.

These are,

£12 Delivered.

350zNet.jpg

03_1_b.jpg

might be a daft question but hey here goes, what colour are they as notice they are black and grey or look to be in the picture? and what kinda kit can you pop under it i.e. how expandable is it?

Also how do you pay? If I fancy one?

Also need to stop myself fron being hit by a disklok :scare:

They are black in colour mate, and i have had two mini suitcase in the back. I would say they are quite expandable a must have to stop thigns rattling about in the boot. O paypal is how to pay, drop me a pm if you intrested ? ? ?

They are black in colour mate, and i have had two mini suitcase in the back. I would say they are quite expandable a must have to stop thigns rattling about in the boot. O paypal is how to pay, drop me a pm if you intrested ? ? ?

assume they go back to a non expanded state then? like the grey one...... and not slack like a wizards sleeve? ;)

will wait till after the weekend got lots of stuff selling on Ebay and that should pop some cash into my paypal account

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right guys, with the current credit crunch and all that jazz that is going on, i have been told by my current supplier that basically i can no longer get these anymore. So basically i have the stock to clear, total of 8 nets left in stock, then looks like that will be it, so grab yourself a bargain at a fraction of the nissan stealer's price :thumbs: