Replacement Air Filter Elements - Advice

3Fiddy

Hello all,

New owner and member here, still grinning from ear to ear!

Opening up my air box shows a dirty copy of the Times for an air filter element. Needless to say that air flow can't be optimum at the mo.

What's your advice on replacement air filter elements, NISMO looks interesting, Pipercross seam to do one but i thought i'd ask the experts.

I'm after better throttle response and would like to up the induction noise if pos.

When the warranty expires I'll put a full induction kit on it but need an interim solution until then.

Many thanks

IF you just want a panel filter then I'd probably go with Nismo.

For other options a JWT pop charger is good, normally your warrantly would be ok but it's down to the garage.

Quite honestly I doubt half of them would notice anyway! :lol:

Hi bud and welcome. As stew says the dealers generally dont mind about induction kits as they know you can always change them out for services anyway. JWT and others for just under £100 so I personally would change it.

Traders on here have them in stock for quick delivery. :D

Put a post in the intro section with a few pics ;)

JWT Popcharger it is. I looked into the warranty a bit more and as i can get it serviced anywhere, it won't be a problem.

Plus YouTube had some good videos of them installed... waaaap wap wap wap :teeth:

Thanks for the advice.

I'll post some photies on intro now and check out the traders.

Cheers