New Mods: Vented Bonnet, Lowered and Aerodynamics Kit

kingbiscuit

Unfortunately TC can't defy the laws of gravity. If your gunning it and hit a patch of oil/diesel TC ain't gonna do nothing as the oil/diesel is preventing the wheels from grabbing friction on the road...........thats a sorry sight mate

True, and I was too close to the kerb to correct the back end before I drove up the kerb, got all 4 wheels off the ground (according to the van driver behind me) then onto the wet grass (no control on that either) and into a tree then spun round 2 times (van driver said 3 times)

I am very glad you are ok BUT i would not bother with another Z, just buy the same van that kept up with you that witnessed the accident :wacko::wacko:

wowzers, good to hear you got out of it ok,,,,i have a friend that hit some black ice whilst doing about 70-80 on a back road and he rolled his saxo vts 5-6 times and got out fine, the copper said it was down to the recaro bucket seats he fitted earlier in the week :scare: oh and he had picked a prize for me i won at a race night...a bottle of vodka ;) and it was in the passanger footwell, when he handed it to me it had a little dent on the lid.....you should have seen his fookin car :scare: