From A to Zed

Bronze, Gunmetal, Black & Red?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bronze, Gunmetal, Black & Red?

• Bronze
    • Black, red lip
    • Gunmetal Grey

Hi all,

I've decided on some Rota GTR's for my (black) Zed but I can't make up my mind on the colour... :blush: really, it's like the missus in a shoe shop!!

I think silver will be boring so that's ruled out.. I really like the gunmetal and bronze but the devil in me likes the matt black with red lip..

What do you guys think?

Some pics here - http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr20 ... 20Choices/

lots here - http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/207 ... llery.html

Cheers,

Matt

I said black with red as that was my second choice when I got mine. I do like the bronze ones too though :teeth:

What other stuff are you going to do (or have done) to the car in the looks department? I think that could sway your descision too. I think if you went with a nismo kit then the bronze would look sweet, but if a more agressive kit was the way you were going, I'd say black with red lip.

It's a tough one..

At the moment the body is pretty much standard bar a stubby and splash guards. I intend on getting some LED's (front and rear), a subtle splitter and that's about it. Possibly a non vented carbon bonnet next year. I tend to like the smooth look and I like the standard lines of the car so I doubt I'll fit a body kit down the track.

I am big fan of the flat black with red lip but I feel they might look a little out of place if I leave the bodywork pretty much OEM, bar the above.

In summary the black and red 'could' look cool but not sure I have balls! Bronze or gunmetal are safe bets and will look good on the car. Like I say, it's the like the other half in a shoe shop!

Big Phil - any advice before I make the big telephone call :lol: