Some bad new from me

Madmarky

Just had the worst day for a very long time today and just wanted to have a little scream. As a lot of you my car has been at the bodyshop and im still waiting on some parts from japan before it can be finished. Today i went to see my car for the first time in 6 weeks. Reason its been so long as the garage has been closed for a few weeks as the guy who owns the compnay hasnt been very well. Anyway to cut a long story short all my stereo system has been stolen. My custom made sub box, subs, custom amp rack, amps, power cap, headunit and my ipod are no longer in the car. All these parts are virtually brand new, were installed in the car but have never really been used. You can see it in my post here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14156

I am totally gutted, its not the gear thats stolen that pisses me off as that can be replaced, its the time it took to install and the fact i bought it all with the sale of my old and much loved car.

If anyone hears of a custom made used box or amp rack that will only fit a 350Z going cheap in the Bedford area or even the headunit which is a double din Kenwood DNX-5220, please can you PM me, i promise you will be kept out of it. We know who has taken them we just want to get some evidence before we go break his legs.

Hope every body is ok and will speak to you soon

Mark

Hi Mike, yeah the garage is insured, and getting replacements is not the issue, its the time and effort that went into it all thats just priceless and the thought of doing it all again makes me annouyed.

Rest assured things will get dealt with and i will get everything done again ready for some shows/meets next year.

Sorry to hear this Mark, and hope it all gets sorted very soon. If you have an idea who has taken it, I'd be onto the police immediatley. If that fails, perhaps having someone teach them some moral values with the use of a 2 by 4 perhaps.

+ 1 - the police work on evidence. Street justice doesn't. No evidence so his legs get it :thumbs:

Totally agree, what a thing to happen, i know how you feel, had all my stereo setup stolen years ago.

I agree with Martin though, the garage should pay for the custom install again, but I understand that when you do something yourself you feel different about it compared to something just bought - if that makes sense.

:blush: