Roadster with Nismo kit?

Chesterfield

Guest prescience

Why a kit Chris? I suppose I'm a performance man through and through and it would be the last expenditure on my list.

Get it to a point where it can justifiably sport a fancy kit is my mantra.

Totally agree Chesterfield, it does look a little bare as standard. I've ordered the speed racing kit through Valerio and have also added some 19'' Racing Hart rims. Nothing too OTT just think it will look finished now.

That Nismo kit looks good, will try to find some more pics.

Looks mint mate, I'm thinking bout chopping mine in for the 06 (just waiting for the locals to get a demo in) and if I do it'll def be getting that kit on it

Andy,

I know that Nissan dealers in Stockport has an '06 on demo. They ain't meant to have but allegedly they do! Not sure whether its a coupe or roadster though..... :)

Sweet Jacko, cheers for the tip :thumbs:

Just spoken to them and you're bang on, they'e got 1 in. Its a coupe which is what I'd be looking at anyway. Just booked my test drive for Saturday so I'll let you all know my thoughts next week, if I think on I'll take the camera and post some pics of those new lights!!!

:yahoo:

Sweet Jacko, cheers for the tip :thumbs:

Just spoken to them and you're bang on, they'e got 1 in. Its a coupe which is what I'd be looking at anyway. Just booked my test drive for Saturday so I'll let you all know my thoughts next week, if I think on I'll take the camera and post some pics of those new lights!!!

:yahoo:

I've already sat in one a week back (sorry not had chance to detail what I thought :blush: ) and had a good look as Westway in Manchester had one in, but not in demo. Tbh, I wasn't that impressed in the differences..... but from what I remember.

Good:

Nice bits of leather on the door where arm rests.

Same:

All plastics on transmission tunnel/dash is exactly the same. Not better in quality.

Who cares:

Changed gear stick surround to a different style of silver

Air con dial surrounds are now silver.

Steering wheel buttons have wording on

Not sure if I like:

Front lights have little dimples on top, personal opinion is it looks a little cheap/aftermarket. They didn't look that different apart from that.

Rear LED lights look just ok in daytime, but bet they nice at night.

But that saying I would be interested to hear what you think Andy as to the differences in engine/performance.

But sure some of these things are personal preference.... :boxing:

Aye it does with a nice Nismo kit and wheels ;)

But I love the red roadsters. I'm assuming thats an '06 version?

But the point being that a lot of the changes you don't see. I mean the little dimples in the front lights, you don't see till you on top of them.

I think I was trying to say that its good for a pre 06 owner that apart from the engine, there isn't that many changes.... :thumbs:

I now need some more advice.

We (yes its a joint decision with the missus) have decided that we really like the Greddy kit.

Well, at least the front lip and side skirts. As for the rear - thats where the advice comes in.

Heres the front and sides.

aero_350z.jpg

And yes - they do make a twin exit rear, but its a little "plain"...

aero_Zrear.jpg

The rears that we may consider puttng with this are:

The Nismo. and

The Kaminari:

large501835.jpg

Anyone got any other ideas on the rear?

I think a full Greddy is on the cards then.

How much is a Greddy kit then?

I think I need to see a few kits in person to be able to see/feel the difference.... I think the only one that I have seen in person so far is the Nismo kit.

Pity Liam can't make the NW drive or could have taken a look at others. Has anyone else got kits on thats coming (well soon know sure enough anyway :D )

Val has the speed racing kit.

I dont know how much a full greddy is. Cant find a UK distributor, or even a US one that will ship to the UK.

in the US, Ive found it for about $1000 which is about £600.

Not too bad, but if I cant get it in the UK, then Ill have to see if I can get some friends in the US to take delivery and arrange to post it to me! :scare:

Val has the speed racing kit.

I dont know how much a full greddy is. Cant find a UK distributor, or even a US one that will ship to the UK.

in the US, Ive found it for about $1000 which is about £600.

Not too bad, but if I cant get it in the UK, then Ill have to see if I can get some friends in the US to take delivery and arrange to post it to me! :scare:

Cheers Chris,

You'll have to let me know how you get on..... just out of interest at this stage ;)

I completely forgot about Val's kit. Oh how could I..... :)

Thats not very nice Minel! :angry: Anyway, its all about personal taste....:p Why don't you give me some ideas on how to spec the power up? Mine is bog standard at the minute, but i've got to stop my Supra buddy from taking the mick! Anyone who can give me advice will be a star....:teeth: