Who are MashaMoto???

Stew

Just wondered. They seemed to have a lot of top spec stuff (at top prices) and wondered why I'd never heard of them.

Sorry to say it but not much on that site that I can afford (and would want!)

I am pretty sure they have just downloaded almost every manufacturers catalogue and price list.

I am really happy with the vendors on this site. Used most of them (even if it's just for something small!) and all have been great. As said, just wondered how someone selling so many quality parts could be unknown.....

Now I know it's because they seem to be chancers. They wouldn't have got my money anyway. Why would I spend my cash on ebay from an unknown when it's the traders that support this site putting in the effort to support the members and offering solutions.

:D

We contacted them some time ago as their location is listed as Heburn which is only 3 miles from us and we always like to know who is operating in our area and needless to say they declined to give out an address to have a look at their operation.

We also had a couple of customers who asked if items could be collected to save the risk of courier damage in transit and again they said no pick up was possible.