Hi All!!!

JLR

Hi all Ive been looking at this forum for a while now and have found some interesting topics about the Z that have answered many of my questions, So I have decided to sign up. :)

Hopefully one day I will have the pleasure of owning one :teeth:

Cheers all. :thumbs:

Cheers m8 will I probably be taking you up on those pointers :thumbs: . Im from the Swansea area. I've noticed there are a few people from South Wales on here but I rarely see a Z around my area :cry: , maybe im just living in the wrong place, lol.

Cheers for the welcome's all, I haven't taken one out for a test drive yet my local Nissan dealer never seems to have any in :cry: so I will have to broaden my horizons a bit. Can anyone reccomend any good dealers in the south wales area???

Cheers for the welcome's all, I haven't taken one out for a test drive yet my local Nissan dealer never seems to have any in :cry: so I will have to broaden my horizons a bit.

Lol, you will, we can't have that now. :lol:

Ive been looking at this forum for a while now and have found some interesting topics about the Z that have answered many of my questions.

Was that looking or lurking by the way?! :p

I was'nt lurking.....honest lol :teeth: . I think they are starting to get a bit suspicious though, I go in there have a look and walk out I dont really give the salesman a chance to ask if he can help me lol. Cheers for the info on Motorhouse I will check them out. :thumbs: .

Cheers for the welcome's all, I haven't taken one out for a test drive yet my local Nissan dealer never seems to have any in :cry: so I will have to broaden my horizons a bit. Can anyone reccomend any good dealers in the south wales area???

Wessex Cardiff were great until they got my money :dry: (they were pretty good up until then, I turned up on a saturday morning to have a poke around one & the next thing I knew I'd bought it :lol: )

Wessex Newport didn't even know what a Z was :scare:

Wessex Cardiff were great until they got my money :dry: (they were pretty good up until then, I turned up on a saturday morning to have a poke around one & the next thing I knew I'd bought it :lol: )

Wessex Newport didn't even know what a Z was :scare:

Wessex Cardiff supplied mine and I have to say that they have been pretty good overall. Lee & Turner in Bridgend on the other hand couldn't even be bothered to phone me when they had a demonstrator available to test drive.