How do you wash your microfibres?

Rentech

Soap Powder also stays in the cloth as it dosnt all disolve and can scratch your paint....

You should have enough "soap" left in some of the cloths from washing the car that you dont need to put anything in...

Like the vinegar idea, I take it its the white wine variety?

I only ever leave mine in the sing with boiling water and some fairy liquid. I dont want to put them through the washing machine with all the car wax they have on them.

Was wondering why my clothes just seemed to slide on :headhurt:

:lol:

could be worse - they could slide OFF...

As a car valeter i use a lot of them. What i tend to do is wash them with a product designed to wash out door clothing. It deep cleans but dosnt damage the fibres. Dont worry i didnt sit there trying a load of detergents, I got told this off a valeting mate. Seems to work for me.

As a car valeter i use a lot of them. What i tend to do is wash them with a product designed to wash out door clothing. It deep cleans but dosnt damage the fibres. Dont worry i didnt sit there trying a load of detergents, I got told this off a valeting mate. Seems to work for me.

and that product is ? :thumbs: