Retrimmers in Birmingham

Sarnie

Sorry to go OT, but I am just about to get my seats trimmed, and I was wondering whether or not you need to disconnect the battery before removing the seats in case of airbag light issues, or just make sure the ignition remains off while the seats are disconnected. Anybody know what to do?

Sorry to go OT, but I am just about to get my seats trimmed, and I was wondering whether or not you need to disconnect the battery before removing the seats in case of airbag light issues, or just make sure the ignition remains off while the seats are disconnected. Anybody know what to do?

Safest to disconnect the battery, leave it for 30mins to fully discharge the system.

Safest to disconnect the battery, leave it for 30mins to fully discharge the system.

Thanks Phil - will do.

Edit - just remembered that Tim gave me that very advice a couple of months ago. Age doesn't come itself! :blush:

If anyone is looking in the south of England, I would highly recommend O'Rourkes. http://www.coachtrimmers.com/ I havnt had work done there (YET!!) but went to see him the other day..... Amazing work.. The guy had done a very very expensive ferrari that won some major concours competitions and from that he was asked to do ferrari owned by the owner of Louis Vitton... Some accolade!

Best thing was he was the least expensive of all the quotes that I got for the work I want doing :)